Lydra is handmade in Melbourne through engaging mature aged individuals from the community to sew, make and bring to life the beautiful range with their skilled craftsmanship. Please click the below images to learn about the ladies.
- Creates locally made products that support the elderly community.
- Creates a cross-generational initiative that utilises both the design skills of the younger generation and the craftsmanship and attention to detail of the older generation.
- Connects the elderly community with the younger generation through their common interest and love for fashion
- Creates a sense of social fulfilment and an opportunity for elderly ladies to make new friends.
- Creates a link between the manufacturer and purchaser.