It’s important that you take care of your Lydra bag. It is handmade with love and needs to be taken care of with love. Each product has been double checked to ensure the highest quality.
Here are a few guidelines of how to look after your Lydra product:
- Each product is made from a preloved fabrics, so just like looking after our favourite old coat, it’s important that we treat our Lydra bag much the same.
- Preloved fabrics may come with wear ‘n’ tear, fading or marks. This is part of the story that they tell.
Out and About
- Please treat your Lydra treasure kindly and with care.
- Please don’t over fill your Lydra bag and open carefully.
- Avoid getting your Lydra bag wet as colours may run.
- Remember that lighter colours mark more easily, so please avoid contact with grease, grime and general
- Like all products, your bag will age, but there are a few steps you can take to increase its life.
- Use an upholstery protector (such as Scotchgard) to reduce stains.