Lydra products are covered by a 6 month warranty. This means that we will replace, repair or refund any items which are faulty for a 6 month period from date of purchase.
- This warranty is not covered by items, which have not been cared for as recommended in our Product care.
- It does not cover reasonable wear and tear, stains, marked or torn leather, or soiled items.
- Lydra items are not made for “heavy duty” usage, due to their delicate nature and fabrics used. They can certainly be used every day, but they must be treated with love and care.
- Faults do not include differences in fabric colourings and leather colour variations. We do endeavour to represent the products as best we can, but as these are recycled fabrics, there will be some variation in each item.
- Proof of purchase must be given to return faulty items via email first.
- Once the items has been returned and inspected, Lydra will refund the postage back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase.
- A repair, exchange, refund or credit will be made on receipt of item. Exchange can only be made where appropriate and if item is available. Lydra will repair the item and cover the cost of repairing the item. The delivery of the repaired or exchange item back to the purchases will be covered by Lydra.
- A faulty product does not include damage incurred by the purchases in failing to maintain and care for the product properly.